CENTENARY REUNION EVENT – 23 JULY 2015
The Centenary Reunion Event will be held on Thursday 23 July, in lieu of the traditional September gathering.
– The format will entail an AGM, lunch and an afternoon event on the Squadron that will also coincide with the timing of the Air Display during the Marham Friends and Families Day.
– The evening Dinner will be held at a local Norfolk venue, as the Station Messes are unavailable.
– As agreed at previous AGMs, the Squadron are leading the planning for the Centenary Reunion Event. The Squadron Project Officer aims to inform all Association Members of the detailed plan and timings by the end of February.
– Members are advised NOT to book hotel accommodation yet as the Squadron is hoping to receive reduced rates in local hotel(s).
– Should Association members not receive any official correspondence by 7th March or see an update on this website, they should initially contact the Association Secretary, Andy Holland for an update (email@example.com).
Any further notifications should be promulgated on this website. However, for security reasons, detailed timings and venues for the Centenary Reunion Event will not be publicised via this medium.